How you benefit
Free admission (for all members)
- to all Manx National Heritage attractions
- to over 2000 acres of National Trust land
- 10% discount in all Heritage Shops
- Programme of events
For Manx residents only
- Free or reduced admission to some 650 properties throughout Britain operated by either the National Trust, English Heritage, National Trust for Scotland, Historic Scotland, Cadw, York Archaeological Trust, Office of Public Works (OPW) Republic of Ireland, the National Trust for Jersey, Jersey Heritage and National Trust for Guernsey.
- Please note the reciprocal arrangement does not cover parking, for which you will be required to pay.
- Free or reduced admission to properties controlled by the Trusts of Australia, New Zealand, The Cayman Islands, Bermuda and Malta (Din l-art Helwa and Heritage Malta).
Please note our new membership prices take effect from February 1, 2023. To view the new prices, please click here.
To join or renew online, please click below:
Pay via Direct Debit - simply print off the joining leaflet and Direct Debit form on the right hand side of this page,complete and post to: FMNH, PO Box 55, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM99 1AE.
Join by post - simply print off the joining leaflet, complete and enclose a cheque made payable to Friends of Manx National Heritage and post to: FMNH, PO Box 55, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM99 1AE.
You can also pay via bank transfer using the details below - please put your surname and purpose of transfer as the reference, e.g. Smith Renew or Thomas Join.
The Friends of Manx National Heritage - Isle of Man Bank
Account Number: 12756466 Sort Code: 55-91-00